Terms and Conditions for Participants – WORLD YOUTH FORUMEgypt
These Terms and Conditions apply to all Participants attending the WORLD YOUTH FORUM, which will be held in Sharm El-Sheikh in Novemer 2022.
The information within this site is intended for general customers and may not be applicable to some geographical areas. WORLD YOUTH FORUM will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the contents of this site are accurate and up to date. However, ASPIRE reserves the right to change information at any time.
1. To be eligible to attend the Forum, Participants must be 18 or over at the time of registration and will be asked to present proof of age.
2. You must send to WORLD YOUTH FORUM “ WYF Egypt” your details as you will be attending the forum by means of a completing the online registration at https://register.wyfegypt.com/register.
3. Please check the accuracy of the information you provide on your application form carefully, including any dietary or special access requirements, as WORLD YOUTH FORUM cannot be held responsible for errors.
4. WORLD YOUTH FORUM funds both the international and domestic flights as well as accommodation during the Forum.
5. Public transport passes between Forum accommodation and Forum venue will be provided on the Official days of the Forum. Transportation out of these dates will not be provided and will have to be arranged independently.
6. The Flights and accommodation are confirmed through official communication channels a suitable period prior to the event.
7. In certain circumstances, it may be necessary for WORLD YOUTH FORUM to make changes to the content or the timings of the events at the Forum. In the event of it being necessary for WORLD YOUTH FORUM to postpone or change the dates of the Forum, WORLD YOUTH FORUM shall not be liable for expenditure, damage or loss incurred by you or by the Participants for whom you are booking.
8. The Forum holds the right taken by the governmental or public authority of any kind including not granting a consent or clearance of attendance.
9. Participants are responsible for ensuring that they have appropriate travel insurance in place and have received any required or recommended vaccinations in order to attend the Forum.
10. WORLD YOUTH FORUM is responsible of the safety and security of Participants during attendance at the Forum and within the designated accommodation venues.
11. Participants are responsible for ensuring their own safety and security whilst spending time in the host city. WORLD YOUTH FORUM disclaims any liability for loss or damage to Participants or their property, including bodily injury, unless solely attributable to the gross negligence of willful misconduct of WORLD YOUTH FORUM.
12. The views expressed by the speakers are their own and WORLD YOUTH FORUM disclaims all liability for advice given or views expressed. Documentation distributed is intended for information only and should not be relied upon.
13. We will not be liable under these Terms for any loss of actual or anticipated income or profits, loss of contracts or for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, whether or not such loss or damage is foreseeable, foreseen or known.
14. WORLD YOUTH FORUM reserves the right to charge you for the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act.
15. Please note that for promotional purposes, the Forum or any part of it may be recorded by audio, visual or electronic means (“Footage”). You agree to permit WORLD YOUTH FORUM to use and distribute such Footage, which may feature Participants’ voices and images, in all or any media whether now known or developed in the future throughout the world in perpetuity for any purpose whatsoever.
16. A visa is necessary; assistance will be given where possible in guiding the Participants through the visa application process, (where necessary). However obtaining a visa and provision of their own personal documentation required by relevant immigration bodies is the sole responsibility of the Participants.
17. In the event of a visa application being denied because of late application, the Delegate fee is forfeited in full and there is no refund.
18. Any failure or neglect by the WORLD YOUTH FORUM to enforce at any time any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as nor deemed to be a waiver of any of the WORLD YOUTH FORUM’s rights under these Terms.
19. Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
20. You acknowledge and agree that during your stay in the Arab republic of Egypt. You will be subject to the Egyptian Law and regulations. Conditions of web use This page (together wit
h the additional pages referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which you may make use of the WORLD YOUTH FORUM website www.wyfegypt.com
All the copyright, graphics, trademarks, design rights (whether registerable or otherwise), as well as any and all other intellectual property rights including the “Look and Feel” of the website, software and contents of all the pages in the WORLD YOUTH FORUM website (“WORLD YOUTH FORUM Content”) are owned by or licensed to the Forum and, unless otherwise specified, no one other than the rightful owner or licensee of such copyright shall be entitled to:
– distribute, modify, transmit, re-post or use any or all of the WORLD YOUTH FORUM Content for any purpose (other than as specifically permitted) including, by way of example only, for public or commercial purposes, without the Forum’s written permission
– display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the WORLD YOUTH FORUM Content for the benefit of any other website You may print off one copy of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference.
Reliance on information posted
The Forum excludes all its liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party. This includes without limitation any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, or loss or damage arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contact or otherwise in connection with the site in any way or in connection with the use, results of use or inability to use the site, any websites linked to the site or materials thereon. This includes, but is not limited to, loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of or browsing of the site or your downloading of any material from the site or accessing any links on the site. Nothing in these Conditions of website use shall exclude or limit the Forum’s liability for
(a) Death or personal injury caused by negligence,
(c) Misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter
(d) Any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Our site changes regularly
We update our website regularly and so may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we have the option to suspend the site or to close it indefinitely. Linking to our site
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. In particular, you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our site must not be framed on any other website. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to the trading address above. Any links in our site to external websites are solely for your convenience. If you use these links you leave our site. We have no control over external websites and we do not endorse or make any representations about them. You visit external sites at your own risk. Jurisdiction and applicable law
The Egyptian Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to a visit to this website. Egyptian Law will apply to these terms and conditions.