Yes, it’s right. The World Youth Forum is back with its enriching sessions and dynamic spirit, for the youth and by the youth. Join us while we safely reunite in the new normal.
To ensure your experience is enjoyable and safe, we have implemented several precautionary measures across the World Youth Forum venue.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
In response to the global outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Egyptian public health authorities are taking action to protect the safety and well-being of Egypt’s citizens, residents, and visitors. Hence, All the World Youth Forum’s attendees are kindly requested to adhere to requirements and restrictions imposed by the Egyptian public health authorities.
Participants’ Admission Requirements
• All applicants to the World Youth Forum are requested to share their vaccination status.
• All applicants must submit a proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
• Upon arrival, all participants must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within a maximum of 72 hours prior to their arrival to Sharm El-Sheikh.
• All participants are eligible for a free test daily at their hotels of residence.
• For safety purposes, conducting a free-of-charge test on each ending day of the World Youth Forum is mandatory for all participants, otherwise, participants will be denied access to the Forum’s venue.
• Participants will be notified of any positive tests results that occur during the event in case they had close contact with the individual(s) with the positive test results.
• Face Masks: All participants and workforce are required to wear face masks at all times across the venue and in Sharm El-Sheikh public places.
• Temperature Screening: Thermal cameras utilization to identify potential virus carriers to assist them as quickly as possible.
• Social Distancing: Regulations of at least 1.5 meters between participants for their own safety.
• Limited Seating Capacity: The World Youth Forum sessions and events follow social distancing regulations. Hence, they are subject to prior booking or close at maximum capacity on a first come first serve basis.
• Hygiene: Regular cleaning and sanitizing to the Forum’s venue and common areas to help maintain healthy facilities.
• Sanitizing Stations: Hand sanitizer stations are conveniently placed at all active areas throughout the venue halls and the hotels.
• Medical Services: On-venue medical facilities and professionals are prepared to handle any potential medical issues.
* For more information about where to go for a free PCR test and other requirements, see our FAQs, or check the participant guide upon arrival.