This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you register on this website.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes.
Types of Data Collected
While registering on our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name, last name and name as in passport
• Phone number
• Country of residence
• Passport details and scan copy
• Profile photo
• Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
• Education and Job Details
• Emergency Contact Details
• Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
WYF Egypt uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To complete your registration process.
• To notify you about your registration progress.
• To issue your WYF ID.
• To book your accommodation and flight tickets.
• To provide customer care and support.
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To monitor the website access.
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
• To notify you regarding future events.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Egypt and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Egypt and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
WYF Egypt may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of WYF Egypt
• To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate your journey to WYF performing related services. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services. Children’s Privacy
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
• By email: [email protected]